California Dogs Have It Ruff
Unfortunately, grass doesn’t like to stay green and vibrant here. Due to the incredibly dry, desert-like summers we have had in recent years, almost no lawns are remaining dog-friendly vibrant greens. Couple this with new laws limiting the use of sprinklers in the daytime, and it’s tough to imagine your dog enjoying the lawn on a sunny summer day. With no lawn to lay in and no sprinkler to play in most of the year, it is tough to be a dog in the Los Angeles area. Luckily, artificial grass offers the perfect compromise for pets and owners alike.
A Place To Throw, A Place To Go
Artificial grass has come a long way from mini golf courses, and is now certifiably dog approved, and have been receiving two paws up across the country. Beyond your dogs luscious lawn desires, you’ll love your new artificial grass for a number of economic, cosmetic, and even canine cleanliness and happiness reasons. Some benefits dog families in particular enjoy about our artificial grass include:
- Resistant, resilient artificial grass that looks and feels real. Dogs don’t know the difference, and will likely love your lush new lawn more than ever.
- Efficient irrigation channels that safely drain away any moisture, even your dog’s attempt at watering the new artificial grass.
- Picking messes right up, often notably easier than traditional grass. When you go to pick up your dog’s “messes,” they will come right up - No more torn baggies or pulled up grass.
- Beyond having a place to “go,” the entire family will enjoy their ability to play in the lawn year round. Our artificial grass is fetch, roll over, and squirrel tested and approved.
- No more soil and mud problems. You’ll definitely love your dog never bringing in the muddy paws, fleas, and ticks found in traditional grass lawns.
- Vibrant, full lawn free of brown spots and holes. Nothing under the grass means no desire for your pup to dig, and no dirt to kick up in any event.